A year long program that leaves no stone unturned when it comes to your golf training.
- We will cover the physical challenges unique to you be it a lack of mobility or stability in your body
- We will diagnose your golf swing using 3-D data
- You will learn how to turn an hour of wasted time banging balls into an ultra productive 30-minute training session.
- You will learn how to properly manage your way around the golf course using a systematic and strategic approach to identifying targets.
- Learn to make your golf improvement part of your everyday life. Simple things that you can do at home and at the office for a few minutes each day to create new motor patterns.
- All the shots involved in golf will be covered. Learn to take a few yards off a shot, hit effective and predictable shots from the variety of lies you experience. Control trajectory by learning to hit it higher or lower
- Discover the mental approach that works best for you on the course. Stop falling prey to the cycle of playing well when it doesn’t matter and collapsing under pressure.
For more information or to book your “Connor Top 10” year-long training program, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860-830-6969.
This select group is limited to the first 10 golfers that vow they are dedicated and ready to take their game to the next level.
As a member of the Top 10 List you will have access to:
- Personalized Change Road Map. Let me help you define where you want to go and the tactics you will need to do to get there. This is a huge value to you. We have all decided we wanted a change, but only those that created a blueprint were successful.
- Initial Testing In our first session you will receive a physical screen that will allow us to diagnose any physical restrictions due to lack of mobility or weaknesses. We will also record data via my 3-D motion
- One Private Lesson per Month. Starting the day you register, you are entitled to one private lesson each calendar month. Start now and run through November of 2019.
- Discounts on Additional Private Coaching Sessions (Save $20 per hour)
- Monthly Supervised Practice Sessions Topics will be announced ahead of time.
- Two sessions per month. Learn how to practice in these small groups and get the most out of your valuable practice time. Supervised Practice Sessions will be help April through November
- Monthly On Course Playing Lessons Two 9-Hole Playing Lessons will be scheduled per month. Each member of the Top 10 has access to one of the sessions. Attending a second playing lesson in a month will be on a space available basis. Playing lessons will be held April through November
The Tuition for the Program is $1595 for the year. That is a savings of over $1100 when you factor in all that you will receive!
The Top 10 will begin as soon as you reserve your spot and continue through November next year. The earlier you commit to more time you have to take advantage of all the program has to offer.
Let’s look at the value these Top 10 participants will receive:
- Initial Testing: 90-minute Session – $175
- 12 Private Lessons @ $130 each – $1560
- 8 Playing Lessons @ $65 each – $520
- 16 Supervised Practice Sessions @ 40 each – $320
- Total Value – $2575
Pay up front and save! Lock in your spot and pay in full by December 15th and save an additional $200. $1595 will cover you for the year long program.
$1895 over 4 payments between now and June next year. To opt for the 4-payment plan I will charge your credit card on the following dates
Payment 1: When you start $475
Payment 2: February 1st $475
Payment 3: April 1st $475
Final Payment: June 1st $470